Thank you for visiting our website. We take data protection very seriously and strive towards ensuring that your personal data is protected when you use our website.
Personal data are deemed to be individual data that concerns the personal and material circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person. Personal data that is collected during visits on our web page is exclusively used for own purposes and will not be passed on to third parties.
1.2 Legal foundation of data processing
Consent: With obtaining your consent for processing operation of your personal data, article 6 “Lawfulness of processing” paragraph 1 a in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation is the legal foundation for data processing.
Contract: Article 6 paragraph 1 b in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation is the legal foundation for processing personal data leading to the fulfillment of the contract with you being a contracting party. This applies to all processing operations necessary for the conduction of pre-contractual actions.
Legal obligation: If the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill legal obligations, our company is governed by, article 6 paragraph 1 c in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation is forming the legal foundation.
In case essential interests of you or any other legal or natural person require the processing of personal data, article 6 paragraph 1 d in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation is the legal foundation.
Legitimate interest: In case the processing is essential for the protection of a legitimate interest of our company or third parties and the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do no outweigh the first-mentioned interest, article 6 paragraph 1 f in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation is forming the legal foundation of the processing. The legitimated interest of our company is in conducting our business operation.
Your data is processed for the following company interests:
– To list all the participants in trainings for each trainer for overview purposes
– If needed the relevant data is transferred to the TÜV for seminar certificates or to hotels for room reservations
1.3 Rights of the persons affected
As part of our data processing, your personal data will be processed. You have legal rights towards our company based on chapter three of the General Data Protection Regulation 95/46/EG.
We consider the right for information, correction, restrictions of the processing, deletion or transferability of your personal data. You can assert your rights as follows:
Right for disclosure
You have the right to ask for a confirmation from us, whether we process personal data. If this is the case, you have a right for disclosure about the personal data and the following information:
a) The processing purpose;
b) The category of the personal data, that is processed;
c) The recipient or the category of recipients, towards those the personal data were or will be disclosed to, especially when the recipient is in third countries or within international organizations;
d) If possible, die planned duration the personal data will be saved for, or, if this is not possible, the criteria for the estimated duration;
e) The existence of a right of rectification or the right of erasure of the regarded person’s personal data or the restriction of the processing through the responsible person or the right of objection against the processing.
f) The existence of a right of appeal at a supervisory authority;
g) If the personal data won’t be collected from the person concerned, all the information available about the origin of the data;
h) The existence of an automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with article 22 paragraphs 1 and 4 and significant information over the included logic, the scope and the effect aspired to such a processing for the person regarded person.
i) If personal data is transmitted to any third country or an internal organization, you have the right to be informed about suitable guarantees about the transmission in accordance with article 46 of the General Data Protection Regulation 95/46/EG.
j) We provide you with a copy of the personal data that are part of the processing. For further copies requested by you, we allow us to charge you a fee on the base of administrative expenses. If you make this request in an electronical format, we must provide the request of disclosure in an electronical format if nothing else is indicated.
k) The right to receive a copy cannot affect the rights and freedoms of other persons.
Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Considering the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure („right to be forgotten “)
1. You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning yourself without undue delay and we have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
a) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b) you withdraw consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of article 6 (1), or point (a) of article 9 (2), and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
c) you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2);
(d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
(e) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which we are subject;
(f) the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1).
2. Where we have made the personal data public and are obliged pursuant to paragraph 1 to erase the personal data, we, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers which are processing the personal data that you have requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data.
Paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
(a) for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
(b) for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law to which we are subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
(c) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with points (h) and
(i) of Article 9(2) as well as Article 9(3);
(d) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or
statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) in so far as the right referred to in
paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the
objectives of that processing; or
(e) for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Right to restriction of processing
1. You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the
accuracy of the personal data;
b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
c) we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
d) you have objected to processing pursuant to article 21(1) pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of us override those of you.
2. Where processing has been restricted under paragraph 1, such personal data shall, except for storage, only be processed with your consent of for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
3. If you have obtained restriction of processing pursuant to paragraph 1, you will be informed by us before the restriction of processing is lifted.
Article 19 – Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing
We communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing carried out in accordance with articles 16, 17(1) and 18 to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. We inform you about those recipients if you request it.
Article 20 – Right to data portability
1. You have the right to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us, where:
a) The processing is based on consent pursuant to point (a) of article 6 (1) or point (a) of article 9 (2) or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of Article 6 (1); and
b) The processing is carried out by automated means.
2. In exercising your right to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, you have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller, where technically feasible.
3. The exercise of the right referred to in paragraph 1 of this article is without prejudice to article 17. That right does not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us.
4. The right referred to in paragraph 1 does not adversely affect in the rights and freedoms of others.
Furthermore, you have the right to contact our data protection officer concerning the previously mentioned rights as well as concerning all data related to your personal data. Moreover, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority against the processing of your personal data if you feel that your rights under the GDPR have been violated.